Sunday, October 19, 2014

Letter to Dad Oct 7th 2014

Dear Dad,
         I love and miss you! The only thing getting me through is knowing that families are forever! The thought of living with you for time and all eternity brings joy to my heart! I want to thank you for the kind of Dad you have been and are! You have taught me a lot and always have been there for me! So thank you! I hope you are doing good. How's work? Good?! Well I hear Utah's doing god and that's awesome! I bet they win the south and loose to OREGON!! Hahaha! Hey I get my ipad soon- I'll email you all about it on Monday. Hey so do me a favor and read the Book of Mormon! It's SOOOOOOOO amazing and it will bless you temporally and spiritually! As a representative of Jesus Christ I can promise you that. Read Ether 12:27! Remember through Christ weak things can become STRONG! Your amazing Dad! I love you!

Love, Elder Carter Crismon

No comments:

Post a Comment