Sunday, September 14, 2014

First few days at MTC!

September 13, 2014

Thank you so much for the package!! It was a huge tender mercy and the cookies are wayyyyyy good!! the MTC is crazy! The spirit here is so strong! I love it! It teaches us so much and it is literally everywhere! I'm still trying to get used to the schedule and how everything works, but our zone (which is my district and the ones around us) are awesome!! I've already made friends with all of them!! The first night we got here we went and tried to fight the Polynesians across the hall! haha It was funny and they took it pretty serious!! haha! Then they had a wrestling match the other night.... hahaha it was funny!! We were all placing bets on who would win outta the zone leaders, and the one from Texas did!! Our zone leaders are Elder Couch and Elder Tomson (pretty sure I spelt that wrong) they love me! They are good friends especially Couch!! He is from California and the other is from Texas! I have two companions!! Elder Baxter and Elder Rindlsbacher!! They are great guys! Baxter is from Taylorsville and Rindlsbacher is from Logan!! We have a good time!! Our district is great too!! The other companionship is Elders Rowley and Izatt. Great guys!! We are all already great friends!! I'll send you pics later!! Anywho!! Our teachers are AMAZING!! They are so funny and teach us WELL!! Brothers Scheck and Singletin. My companionship teaches and "investigator" but its Brother Singleton!! It's hard, but fun!! I love it!! This is an amazing place!! Tell everyone to email me or write me!! You guys can write too;) but its my job to get the mail, and I enjoy getting letters!! We also have sisters in our district and they are sick too!! love this place!! I almost forgot the tell you about Elder Petersen!! He's in my zone and he is hilarious!! He is from Lone Peak and he's headed to Columbus Ohio!! We always talk about high school cause we know a lot of the same peeps!! He was also good friends with Karson!! I love this guy I'll send u a pic of him soon!!! haha Also he keeps giving me his food!! haha He says he wont have enough time to eat it!!!

PS- I'm emailing again!! Don't expect this much emails usually!! But I also have seen Maxx Johnson, Glissmeyer, and Paul Gileman!! I love you guys! I'll email you in a week!! Also I got Will's letter I'm way excited and I'll write him back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment