Sunday, October 19, 2014

Letter to Brianne Oct 7th 2014

Dear Brianne,
             How are yah? Good I hope! I'm glad you used me as an example! You are too nice! I hope I am making you all proud! Brianne you are awesome! I really wish I could sing like you, but as you know I suck! Hahaha! Also, you are a lot like me! Very funny, loud and a BIG personality!  Don't lose that! Just build upon it and become great! One of my favorite quotes is "work so hard you don't have to be introduced". DO THAT!! The Lord has blessed you with a lot! Take advantage and go get it! Anyways, stay good and build that relationship with Will! I love and miss you already! Read Proverbs 3:5-6! It is awesome! Always trust the Lord! He will provide no matter what! Always pray and he will bless you! Love you lil' sis!!

Elder Carter Crismon

TURTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment