Thursday, October 9, 2014

Letter Home October 1, 2014

Dear Dearest Family,
               Love you all!!! Hope you are all doing good! I love Florida the weather is cra cra! It rains all the time! I love it! The mission, as my companion puts it, is one of the most sacred things you will ever do and that is true. I've learned more in this past week than I have in a year. Not just about the gospel, but in general. The church is TRUE and I can promise you that. If you think about it I promised people in the pre-earth life that I would find them and teach them. I'm fore-ordained to do this. I wouldn't rather be anywhere else, except for maybe coaching at Oregon 8>)! Hahaha! The Lord has blessed me immensely. I can't even fathom the amount of blessings throughout my life! It's the same with all of us! Count your blessings!! Anyways, I'm extremely proud of Will! Good for him! He did it before I did! (He's talking about Will be asked to dress Varsity after his Jordan game) Brianne you are awesome! Mommy I love you! Thank you for all you have done! Dad, well your the best! I love you! I think about you all the time and I keep you in my prayers. I think about lots of peeps and I want to let you know that I am doing great! Luckily my companion has a car because he had surgery 4 weeks ago! Hahaha! I lucked out! I get to work into my bike instead of getting thrown into the fire! Hahaha! Although my bike is COOL!! All black, I love it Daddio!! The church is true. I know it and I've felt it and you can too. Always read and always pray! I beg of you! You all need it! Nothing brings more peace to the human heart! Keep the commandments too. Read Mosiah 2:41, it has blessings! Heavenly Father loves you all and so does Jesus Christ. He knows you and He loves you. The Book of Mormon is another powerful testament that Jesus is the Christ and Savior of the world! I love you all so much and I'll be back before you know it! That will be a sweet day! MUCH LOVE!!

Elder Carter Crismon

PS- Save up now and lets go to Disney World when I get back- that would be great! :) I'm dying to go in there! Also I forgot the temple is B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! You'd love it Mom! Also there is lots of trees, so that's cool! I finally met some born again Christians! Hahahaha! Great peeps! I'm having  a hard time emailing people back so please tell people it's NOT cause I hate 'em! Hahaha! Anywho... DUTY CALLS!

MUCH LOVE!!

John 14:26-27

No comments:

Post a Comment