Friday, January 2, 2015

Email home December 29th



You have to tell me about what happens to Oregon!! I'm so mad I can't watch! Anyways! It's crazy to think it's already 2015, I'm on my mission, and I wouldn't wanna be anywhere else! I wanna share an experience that you can share! While I was driving in the car, I was playing the Motab (Mormon Tabernacle Choir). The song "I'll go where you want me to go" came on!! It's my new favorite! Because as it played, the Holy Ghost bore powerful witness to me of the truthfulness of what we are doing! I felt the Lords love for me, and I was like crying! My companion was asleep, because he felt a little sick! Haha the only thing that kept running through my head was the scripture " For my soul delighteth in the song of the heart; yea, the song of the righteous is a prayer unto me, and it shall be answered with a blessing upon their heads." D&C 25:12 Thank you for the Legos! Freakin genius! I Love them! Pres. Wife said we could have them a while ago and I wanted some! (This next part is in response to us asking in our Skype what to get him with some Christmas money he received) Also I would like a New Jersey, preferably the new Mach speed ones, that are white! With the electric green! Will will know what ones I speak of! They wore them against cal, and South Dakota state! Good stuff! If those aren't available then have Brianne look at the ones I have and pick a new one out that she likes! I trust her! Thanks I love you guys! Remember the new socks, and that album I speak of! Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment