Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Weekly Update 12/7/15



Weekly update,


                              Well what an absolutely amazing week! Elder Egan and I just went absolutely hambone and got some great work done. This has been the best week for missionary work that I have ever had. Through out the week we continued to see cool miracles and it all culminated in the confirmation of one of my converts. Heavenly Father has been so merciful to me in this area. I wish to express my gratitude to him for the things he has blessed me with, for without him none of this is possible. I'm his servant, and I only wish to do his will! Anyways here's the week!

                             Well miracles. Here's the first one that happened, on Thursday Elder Egan and I were standing in the parking lot with one of our remembers DJ. I love that man, anyways we were
just chatting and talking about life. Suddenly a woman drove into the parking lot and was just staring at the church! So we went over there and started talking to her! Suddenly we taught The restoration, and she had committed to come to church and read the Book of Mormon! The best part is she came to church yesterday. We taught her after words and we committed her to a baptismal date. We are so very excited for her. The Lord just dropped her into our hands. One of our converts Brandi had been helping to prepare her and know she's moving forward to baptism!

                            Alright the second miracle. So I was on exchanges with one our district leaders Elder Coon! He's the man, and we've gone on an exchange before way back when I was in Cocoa and
Training Elder Willard! Anyways! We had some time and we needed to find. So I pulled out a map on me iPad and mapped out who we could see. So the first person that we saw was a less active. Well someone answered the door and he wasn't the guy we were looking for. Anyways turns out that he had met with missionaries before! So we taught him on the spot, and set up an appointment for the next day! So we go over, and we had a killer lesson and set another Baptismal date! It was so amazing! The Lord is really blessing us here in Daytona. That I'm grateful for!

                           Other fun things that happened well I went on two exchanges this week! The first one was in a Spanish area. I don't speak a lick of Spanish, but I was able to contribute to everything! I was with Elder Harrison a.k.a. "The Peach" because he's from Georgia! We had a grand time, he's the district leader down in the south part of the Zone. He's only been out for 4 months so we talked about a lot! Then on Saturday I went on an exchange with Elder Coon as previously mentioned! We had a good time as well! He's another one of the DL's that we have. He's a great guy, and we had fun
reminiscing on the good old times back in Cocoa 11 months ago! Time is flying by!

                            This week we also had MLC again. Those are always just such a blast because you get to see all your buddies from around the mish! I got to see Elders Johnson, Doman, Chidester,
Pututau, Ashworth, Langston, and some others. Including my boy President Berry! It's always a good Time, and we learned a lot of cool things! It's so weird to sit next to my great friend Elder Johnson. It
only seems a few short months ago that were joked about going to the same mission. Now we are both leaders in the Same one! It's weird how the Lord works like that!

                             Well it was an amazing week, filled with lots of other amazing miracles for which I didn't have space to mention. Elder Egan and I are really killing it here in Daytona. We are producing Quality and Quantity. Yesterday I was able to Witness and be a part of Doug's confirmation into the Church of Jesus Christ. That is when he officially receives the gift of the Holy Ghost! It was so awesome. Again those are the moments that make the hard work and dedication all worth it! I know that God loves and cares deeply about each of us. He is always there and here's and answers our prayers in love! He Sent his Beloved Son, even Jesus Christ to suffer and die for us. This Christmas Season I invite all of you to put Christ Back into Christmas! For he is the reason for the Season! Thank you all for your prayers and love. It means to world to me! Have an amazing week!
LOVES!!!

Love, 
Elder Carter Crismon

This is a picture from Doug's baptism last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment