Monday, November 9, 2015

Weekly Update 11/9/2015


Weekly

Dear family and friends,


                    Well it's been a crazy week. Lots of ups and downs again! That seems to just be the norm! Haha I appreciate the notes and emails of support that I have received! It's been tough these past couple of days. I'm happy as ever though! This week I've come to know what happiness means! We had a good week here in Daytona! We worked hard and saw amazing miracles. Again baptisms are on the horizon, multiple. I plan on doing everything I can to make that happen. "Happy Always, Content Never." That's da Motto!!

                     So miracle of the week. So the sister missionaries to the south of us are awesome. They do great work! For the past two weeks they had been teaching a guy in our area named Doug. He is freaking awesome! Well they handed him off to us this week and boy this kid is prepared! He had a baptismal date for the 6th of December, but has requested to move it up a week! We are so pumped that we get to teach him, and are grateful at the same time. The secret is he just keeps his commitments. He does what we invite him to do, and when you do that God blesses you with a knowledge of the truth! That's what's going on here. He's a great guy, and it's a huge answer to our prayers to be able to teach him.

                    Alright crazy story time. Well not that crazy, but still kinda cool I guess. So yesterday Elder Egan and I were doing some finding. We were in a neighborhood looking for a less active. Well we found the house, and knocked on the door. We saw the person sitting at the table, they didn't come. So we are watching in
anticipation and we hear something in the bush next to us. We looked over and saw a bigg ol' dawg! This thang was pretty big. It looked like a pit bull mastiff mix! We both froze, and Elder Egan looked at me and
asked if I could hop the fence, I said well yeah... Haha! So we waited for it to go into the back yard, we looked at each other and knew we had to leave. So we start to approach the front gate and then we see the dog again! It starts to bolt at us! So we just hustle, Elder Egan hopped the fence. And I already had the gate open, so I got out as well! Anyways we almost died.... But I'm okay... LOL!

                  Funny story of the week. So we are rolling around town with your boy Grandpa. Just got done with lunch! Real good stuff. We pull up to this stop light, it's red. Well it's been the goal of the week to embarrass Grandpa. So there is this car next to us with three women in it. The windows are down, and we decided to make a loud fart noise.... Hahahaha Well they heard and started to bust a gut! Grandpa was kinda  embarrassed! Hahaha he looks at them at gets their attention and yells "My boys are NUTS!!!!" Hahahahaha it was pretty funny.

                 Well that was my week in a nut shell. Good news I'm starting to loose weight again. Regretfully I've gained a couple pounds here in Daytona. Not a lot, but some. Now I'm back on the downward trend. So watch out! Ima be good looking! WAHOOOOOOOO #10 The zone is doing good! We are progressing and getting better. Which we are very greatfull for. This week we had interviews with President. I had a great interview, he told me that we are doing great in our area. Which was great to hear, we talked about how to keep the zone going. It's been a struggle, and it will be a little bit of a challenge. But one that I'm up for. Over all I'm a happy camper! Can't really complain, cause it wouldn't do any good! I'm working hard, and that's
happiness. I am again grateful for the support I've received from everyone! I must also thank Heavenly Father, with out him I couldn't do any of this. "As to my own strength I am nothing..." As Alma in the Book of Mormon says. God gives me the strength daily to accomplish the things that need to be done. God is good, he lives and knows us. This knowledge changes lives, so will you let it change yours? I know I have! I hope you all have a great week!

Loves!!    Elder Crismon



 The chapel Carter goes to in Daytona :)
Elder Egan being silly! Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment