Monday, November 16, 2015

Weekly Update 11/16/2015



Weekly update,


                                Well what a week! Full of cool things and good news! I guess the best thing that happened this week was we found out about transfers! I'M STAYING IN DAYTONA!!!!!! That makes me a
very happy man. I freaking love this area. I was very nervous going into this week because this was my second transfer here. My whole mission I've never stayed in an area longer then two transfers! So
when I found out the news I was so very happy! I get to finally finish what I started. Every area I feel like I'd get things going then move, but now I get to finish it! That I'm grateful for. Well lots of cool
things this week!

                                Coolest thing is our investigator named Doug. He is the man, and so very prepared! Yesterday he asked me to be the one to baptize him! I'm so grateful that I get the chance to do that. He's a great man. He's kept every commitment, and done everything we have asked him! Truly miracles do happen, and I know that God knows us. We are his children! So it's cool that I get to be the instrument in the Lords hands in helping some soul come to repentance. It's an honor to be able to baptize him. He'll be baptized on the
29th of November, so not to far away. He's excited and so are
we! Baptisms are what make missionary work worth it.

                                 This week I went on an exchange with a couple of Elders up an a little town called Bunnell! Hahaha This place is in the middle of nowhere, they are in a tripanionship. So for the day I got to be in one! It was lots of fun! I was with Elder Chidester From Utah, he went to Lone Peak! We had lots of fun gossiping on peeps from home... Haha LOL! The other Elder is Elder Birchell. A young greeny, who is pretty cool! But still has to learn a little bit! Haha We had lots of fun stopping by crazy peeps up in the boonies! We did some good work and were able to identify ways that we can improve! Progression not perfection is what we are looking for. So we had a good time! It's fun to be a zone leader and travel to these areas and help missionaries improve!

                                 Also this week we had a Zone Conference. That's where half the mission gets together to learn from each other! Haha Lots of fun. This one was especially special cause we got these things called TiWI boxes. They are these little boxes that track in your car how fast you go and how fast you take turns, they are lots of fun! They make sure we are good drivers! Haha We named ours Steve, after the diner that Grandpa takes us to all the time! Haha It was also fun because I got to see all my old mission buddies. Elders Johnson, Doman, Pututau, Ashworth. All these studs, hahaha lots of good guys, who I now consider bros!

                                  Well honestly there was my week in a nutshell! It was a good one! Elder Egan and I get to stay together for another one here in the most ratchet city in the world! Haha I look forward to another six weeks and just to keep on trucking! I know that this church is true, it's the only true one on earth. It's a bold statement, but it's true! Like Peter and John "I cannot speak the things but which I have seen and heard.." And what I've seen and heard is that this church is the only true church on the face of the earth. We are the only church with the authority to enable us to return to our Heavenly home. It's true, and I testify of it. I hope you all have an amazing week, and hope to hear from you soon!

Loves!

Elder Carter Crismon

PS- Just wanna give a shout out to Elder Egan and I's team for winning the
Daytona Beach Invitational Tournament of Basketball! This tournament
was between all of us and the elders in our zone. It was dope.
Hahahahaha #Ballin #ThreeorDieDude #Kobe

 I asked for a picture and this is what I got! Haha! Lookin' good!
 Carter's "Bro's" he spoke of at Zone Conference!
This was taken from the mission blog- a previous Zone Conference! Looks like fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment