Monday, March 2, 2015

Weekly Update 3/2/15



Weekly update.......

2/23/15~ Today was a great day! We had a way cool mission conference! Elder Zwick of the first Quorum of the seventy came to speak with us!! He is awesome! He also brought with him the director of proselyting efforts! (I always thought that was Jesus Christ, but cool I Guess!!) It was crazy! They were there to motivate us and to tell us how we are gonna use the new Ipads we are getting ! We are getting Mini Ipads, but they will be 32 G and faster then the ones we have now! That was exciting! And we get to keep them after our mission! Which is a great blessing as well!! It really was a great conference! It was a great moral booster for me! Elder Willard has been struggling the last couple of days, and it's effecting me a little! But I just keep on going! Haha after that we had dinner with the manual's! We went to Cracker Barrel! That was gooooooddddd....after that we helped Bro Manual get his home teaching done! It was a good day, but we all excited for P-Day!

2/24/15~ today was Tuesday, and P-day! Which is weird! Usually P-days are on Mondays but because of the conference yesterday it was today! But it was a good day! In the morning we all met at the Titusville Elders house, and had some breakfast! Then after that we went to go Email! Every time I go email, it's like Christmas! I love seeing who's emailed me! Although sometimes only Mom and William email me! Hahaha which is great! After that we went bowling again! I did a little better this time around! The first game I was just messing around, I wanted to see if I could snap it like a football. So I tried! That stuff don't work very well.... but we had a good time! We went back to the church. Played a little B-ball, and did some other stuff! Then after that we had to go help our recent convert Jason Move! He got a 24 hour eviction notice! So we helped him out there! That would be the second time I've had to help someone getting evicted. It just makes me grateful for my Dad! I'm so happy that you always keep us in good shape! Yah times may have gotten tough, but hey we always made it! It's sad to see people in that shape! Living in trailers, with just nasty stuff. Man it motivates me as well to have a good job, and take care of my family! 

2/25/15~ Today was a good day! We had district meeting! This week is flying by! At District meeting I had to give a spiritual thought on the Christ-like attributes chapter of Preach My Gopel. It is such a great chapter! The things I specifically talked about is that we need to be willing to change! President Packer said "If your willing to change the spirit will be with you, if not then he won't!" Then I talked about charity and its importance! After that we went home had some lunch and did some tracting! After that we went with Rob and stopped by two people, picked up two quick lessons! Then we had some dinner with a member! Got some good chili! After that we taught the awesome Mosher family! They are so great and so prepared! They just love everything that we teach! Which makes me a very happy missionary! We had a good lesson then just went home! Nothing to crazy happened! Haha which is good I guess ! But it's always better when something crazy happens! Haha gotta love life!

2/26/15~ Alright so to start off today sucked!! We had decent studies and stuff. We did our normal stuff. Then literally everything fell through, all of our plans, the back-ups I made! They all went through! Nothing was working. Everyone we stopped by. It was SOOO depressing. Then to top it all off, for the first time on my mission I totally ate poop on my bike. I was just hiking along, and my foot slid off the pedal, and into the wheel! And I went head over heals! I scrapped up my arm pretty good, cut open my palm, and hurt my ankle a little! I also just ripped my pants from knee to hip, so that was embarrassing biking back to our house! When I got back I just sat in a room by myself on the verge of tears! Goodness that was so sad. So I just prayed hard. Anyways like a real man I just Cowboyed up, and went back to work! The rest of the night was good! We had a decent dinner, and then had a good time at the Moshers! We went to their house again! But it was the right thing. They were having some troubles, and we were able to help them! So I guess over all it was a decent day! We still had 5 lessons! We squeezed them in there! Keep praying for me! The lord knows I need it! I'd also love to get a letter from anyone of you guys! 

2/27/15~ Today was okay. It started off decent! We helped this crazy old black lady move! I forget her name! But the other Elders had been teaching her! She was hilarious! She let me drive her motor wheelchair! Hahaha but we had a good time doing that! We put this old chair that she gave us into the van. Because it's a stow and go van. I got some pics! It looks pretty funny! After that we had a lesson with Dan ! This guy is what we call a "dry mormon" we had a great time with him! We feel he's close to joining though! He bought us some doughnuts doe! After that we had some wings with sister DeRosa and her friend, that was fun! So after that we had to do some weekly planning. That's when it started to suck. So we lost pretty much half of the people we are teaching this week, and we can possibly loose more before the weeks over. That freaking sucks. We went from teaching 10 people to teaching 4. That could go down to 3. I was pretty depressed. Elder Willard doesn't seem to care either, so that makes it all the better! I'm so tired of pulling all the weight round here. It's ridiculous!! Goodness! Tomorrow we gonna have a heart to heart. Luckily though transfers are a little over a week away, so hopefully we get moved away from each other. If yah would please, pray for me. The Lord knows I need it. Have a great week peeps!

2/28/15~ today was alright! It's been a rough week! Probably the toughest week thus Far. Elder Willard is getting on me nerves. And I've just been having a tough time. But today was dece. We did our normal stuff in the morning. We went to I.P. And had a good time! We then just did like 4 hours of finding. In which we didn't find anyone to teach, that is always tough. I bought a sick hat doe. Hahaha Found a really nice one at a gas station! Haha after that we had a decent dinner with sister Stahly! She is nice, but is kinda cra cra!! We shared a message about forgiveness. An apostle said that "when we don't forgive others, we are saying that the Saviors atonement wasn't adequate for their sin." How about that! We shared a great video called "Forgiveness: my burden was made light" go watch it peeps! It's great! A real tear jerker! Then after that we saw Carlos, and the Moshers again!! They are so awesome! We had a great lesson on the Word of Wisdom!! Real happy with how that went! We also got exciting news! We get to go to the beach on Monday!! Expect some pics!!

3/1/15~ the first day of March. How about that! This time is flying by, feels like I'm gonna run out of it before I know it. Today was good. Nothing real crazy happened except for one experience. So during the second hour of church Elder Willard and I were a little behind. And Ashly and Carlos went ahead to class. Well I guess while they were there the teacher tried to force them to pray. They kinda got offended. They are both completely new to this church and weren't comfortable! So they left! Luckily they wanted to talk to us, so we talked with them! As we did I felt the spirit work through me. It was crazy, I said some stuff that I never thought I would say in that situation. But it worked! After they were redetermined to keep going. It was sooooo cool! They really are great investigators! Gotta love them! Other than that nothing real crazy happened. Had a good day doe.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment