Thursday, February 19, 2015

Weekly Update Feb 16th, 2015



FOR THE LOVE OF EVERYTHING SACRED AND HOLY WILL ONE OF YOU WRITE ME A LETTER!!!!! My address is 10502 Satellite Blvd Suite E Orlando, Florida 32837   got dandruff......... #tannersansom #atleastmymomlovesme #turtles 

THE WEEKLY UPDATE BRUHHHSSSS

Monday 2/9/15~ That was a good day!! It was another district P-day and we went bowling! I did alright! I scored am 81, which I guess isn't bad! But I lost to three other guys! And there was 10 of us! We played a couple of other games, but I just messed around with those! Hahaha After that we went belt buckle shopping, but they were too expensive for me!! But I'm gonna get one eventually! Haha They are sick! Then we played some basketball, and emailed, then we just shopped, and went and had a baptismal interview with Jason! It was a good Monday! Jason should be getting baptized on Saturday!

Tuesday 2/10/15~ Officially my 5 month mark!! Pretty crazy! Any Who we had a good day! We did our normal studies in the morning! I had a good study! We then finished up our laundry! Guess what Mommy I did it! I'm actually good at laundry! Also I'm getting better at cooking, and I don't mind dishes anymore! Hahaha I'm actually growing Up! How about that?! Who woulda thunk? Then we were waiting to do a service project with Rob, then he canceled on us! So we went over to Bro Johnson's cause it was his last day! We talked to him for a little bit! He gave us some great advice for marriage, and what kinda wedding ring to buy!! Hahaha Then we stopped by one of our gators named Barbara, and her son Nolan! We talked with them for a little! Then Rob picked us up, and we headed to dinner at a members house! It was some really really good BBQ, it was chicken! Then we had some freaking great chocolate cake! It was great! We had a nice talk about the gospel and a lot of different things! All around a good day!! We taught two lessons so a little down, but we have a good looking day tomorrow so we'll see what happens! Where is Kelly!? Man the weather is on a cold spell down here! The temperatures have been in the 60's man that's grinding my gears! Hahaha Well I don't have much else to say! Have a good day broses Malone!!

Wednesday 2/11/15~ Well today was a great day!! We woke up and went to the Johnson's house! We had some good French toast! It wasn't as good as yours Chan (dad)! But it was good! We then got ready and went to district meeting! I didn't have to do anything this time around! Which was kinda nice! The Zone leaders were there though! Me and elder Willard had a great practice! We do role plays, where we practice teaching! And other missionaries act like the people we teach! I asked a super inspired question! It was great! After that we went to Taco Bell! We got a new zone leader last transfers! His name is Elder Tucker! He is a great guy! Freaking love him! The other Zone leader Elder Ferguson is awesome as Well! After that we went and visited some people! We saw Juanita agian! She's that awesome glory, praise Jesus woman! She's awesome! We had a great lesson with Her! Then after that we had dinner with the Smiths who are an awesome family! The. We went with Rob to teach the Moshers again! It was a KILLER lesson! We committed her son, and her boyfriend To a baptismal date! The spirit was SOOO strong as we shared the message of the restoration! I LOVED IT!! A great day! I was so stoked! We are killing it! Wednesday question "If you could drive any car what would it be?" 

Thursday 2/12/15~ TODAY WAS AWESOME!! First off Jason, one of our gators, got married! How cool is that!?!? I now have 5 baptisms and 1 marriage! Lol! Hahaha No, I'm so grateful that the Lord has blessed me enough to be a part of all this! Jason is now getting baptized on the 14th, or this Saturday! Miracles are happening! Jason had to get a license to get married, and when he did you usually have to wait three days to get married, but they waved it! So he could get married and baptized on the days we planned! So awesome! We also stopped by Bro Seawright again! He's a fire fighter, but he works out at the Kennedy space center fire station! Pretty sweet! We also stopped by a couple other people! And after the wedding we finished the night off by teaching Marisa! We shared a message about how we can love the savior more, and that's by showing our love. The way we do that is by keep the commandments! It was cool, because it was an on the spot lesson, but the spirit guided elder Willard and I to what we needed to say! By the end the spirit was strong and she was committed to coming to church! What a great day! A total of 6 lessons! We freaking killed it! So proud! We are literally on fire in the Cocoa East area! Just going H.A.M. Or hard as a missionary. Bang The church Is True! I love this! 

Mid week thought, we have our iPads, and stuff. And I put emojis in the plans we make. It's weird to think that my most used emojis are a turtle, a sunset, and a fist. So weird. 

Friday 2/13/15~ Today was an alright day! It was tough on old Willard! His girlfriend "Dear John" him...... Super awkward. For those of you who aren't familiar with the term it means to write off, or break up with! Not really to sure how to handle the situation! I think what I'm going to do is give him a couple of days! Let him just work it out, and be there when he needs someone! But when it's starts to effect the work, then I'm gonna tell him to cowboy up! This is the real world! This is also another reason that I'm glad I don't have a girlfriend! I don't have to worry about this crap. This sucks! It also sucks cause it's the day before valentines, and now I can't say happy valentines to him, or he'll start to cry or something! Hahaha Well pray for the guy! He could use the strength! Mean while Elder Crismon is contemplating valentines past and just shaking heads! I hate valentines!! Worst holiday ever. Just bad memories. LOL! Any who got a letter from my little cousin Sabrina today! And also a letter from Grandma and Gramdpa boo! Thank you for all the stuff! It really does make me so happy! We spend so much time out here thinking about other people, we start to wonder if anyone does the same for us, besides our parents! So that always helps! To any of you friends out there your more then welcome to write me! I promise I'll write on back! We just planned mostly today! It's planning day! Off course we had a good dinner with the Halls! Bro Hal, is a great guy! He's crazy! Hahah Then we went out with Rob, and followed the spirit to an awesome lesson with Barbara! I'm happy right now! We'll see how the Willard is tomorrow! Hopefully he's doing better! Cause we have a baptism tomorrow! The Lord is working miracles through us, and I'm so grateful! Through the Lord Jesus Christ we can do anything, and that is an eternal truth that I'm coming to know more and more every day! This church is true!!

Saturday 2/14/15~  Today was killer!! We had a good day! We first woke up and did the normal studies! Elder Willard was struggling, because he's pretty sad! He's kinda super bipolar about the whole thing! One minute he's all excited and feels good, the next he's like about to cry and wants her back! Haha It's like come on man! Haha but we pushed through! Gotta feel for him a little! Last night I was there for him and just listened to him vent for like an hour! He's definitely heart broken! But nothing the Savior or the gospel can't heal!! Plus I'm Hoping my ridiculous humor helps as well!, LOL but after our studies we went to do service with the other missionaries! We had a good time, and really helped some good people! Good old Rob has a scrapping addiction! Out here (I'm sure they do this every where) but people get scrap metal and turn it in for money! Like its huge!! Everyone does it! And they make bank! Well good ol' Rob is into it now as well!! I'll send a pic of him! He's a good guy! After all that we had to go prepare for JASONS baptism! It was fun! We had to fill up the font and stuff! It was a good time! We also helped Rob clean the church! That was a party! Not. Then JASONS baptism happened! It was good! Not a ton of people there, but hey it's Valentine's Day! What do yah expect?? Haha it was so awesome though! The spirit was so strong! I just love that feeling, that makes all the sacrifices and tough times worth it right there, to watch a man change his life for eternity! I love it! I'm so very grateful for the Lord and his hand in blessing me with so much! Also with an awesome family! I got the packages today! I freaking love them! You guys are the best! The camera works great, and I got some pictures already! Also the little games are great!!! And the agility ladder is perfect! It's the one John used! So that made me happy, and a little homesick! But I'm excited to get to work!! Love you all!!

Sunday 2/15/15~ today was a good day! It was Sunday! We went to church and Jason got confirmed a member of the church! That was cool and the spirit was super strong! It felt so good to help one more person realize what Christ can do for them! I'm so grateful for the opportunity to be out here serving! It's truly a huge blessing! That makes 6 baptisms for good ol Elder Crismon! Then after church we went to go teach a woman named Barbara! She's so cool! We had originally dropped her, because it was so tough to meet with her! But she invited us over out of the blue! She had been reading the Book of Mormon! We had a great lesson with Her, we talked about a lot! We found out that she thinks that Joseph Smith is a prophet, and that the Book of Mormon is true! She said she was gonna keep praying for a spiritual confirmation! But we committed her to a baptism date right there! Such a miracle! The Lord works in mysterious ways! Haha After that we had dinner over at the Klines, and we had a great night! We hit 20 lessons this week! We had the best week that I've had on my mission thus far according to the numbers! So I'm super happy about that! The Lord is really blessing us this week! I love watching him use us as instruments in his hands! It's way dope! Forgot to mention that yesterday Rob was telling us what it's like to trip on acid..... Haha I'm never gonna do that crap! Robs story is truly amazing, and inspirational! Well I had a good week! I hope everyone had one as well!! Good luck to y'all!! 

Side note, next week our P-day will be on Tuesday! Due to a mission conference that will be held on Monday! Elder Zuick of the first quorum of the seventy will be there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment