Monday, November 17, 2014

Updates from letters home November 15, 2014

Mission updates! Here are some cool miracles- One day while it was raining we were getting pretty discouraged but we decided to knock one more door and this woman answered, she looked at us and said, "That's spooky" in a British accent. Were were like... what's spooky? Come to find out she has been looking into the church for 2 weeks and had just ordered a Book of Mormon and she was listening to a talk by the prophet when we knocked on her door! How Crazy?!! We've taught her 4 times since then and her and her family are getting baptized in January! Another crazy story with her is I had to say a prayer after one of our lessons with her and she asked me to pray for her Mom who was in the hospital. The next day her Mom was released! She was supposed to be there for 6 weeks! How crazy! Miracles happen all the time out here- like every day and they are all in my journal (you'll be pleased to know that I have been keeping a journal)! Any who, I am thankful for your letters and ask that they keep coming! Know that I will write you back! In 12 days my first investigator will get baptized. He is great! He has aspergers syndrome and I love him! He has dropped coffee in 4 weeks! You'll get tons of pics at the baptism soon! I love you guys so much!

One more...

Mission life is good! With only $140 on my missionary card I am trying to learn how to budget! I've been using my own personal card too a little bit! I am doing the Lords work and I know it! I have to get going I love you so much!

Love,
Elder Crismon

No comments:

Post a Comment